Ecologic™ Self-Furring Fiberglass Lath is a lightweight lath ideal for exterior plastering with Ecologic™ Plaster TOPCOAT™ two or three-coat systems. Non-rusting and alkali-stable, Ecologic™ Fiberglass Lath is a good alternative to sharp, rusting galvanized or steel laths or expensive stainless steel lath systems. This system ensures a longer service life than typically specified cement products used over wire laths or over non breathable EIF system hard coat or decorative elastomeric systems that can trap water in the substrate.
- Lightweight rolls with large surface coverage
- Non-rusting and alkali-resistant
- Self-Furring for easy installation and better render mechanical adhesion
- Can be applied in any direction and wrapped to conform to shaped features
- Easily cut to size with no sharp edges
- Excellent for coastal regions when used with our plastic washers, rust-resistant screws, and salt-immune lime plasters.