Ecologic™ Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll is a lightweight mesh ideal for interior or exterior plaster reinforcement when used with Ecologic™ Plaster TAKCOAT™ or TOPCOAT™ systems to permanently hide joints, cracks, holes, and/or unify surfaces when embedded into mortar or plaster. Nonrusting and alkali-stable, Ecologic™ Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll is produced from woven strands that are both flexible and flame retardant. Using Ecologic™ Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll as a supplement to plaster system base coats can help prevent cracking, reinforce corners, or even provide backing for ornamental plaster.
- Lightweight rolls with large surface coverage
- Non-rusting and alkali-resistant
- Can be applied in any direction and wrapped to conform to shaped features
- Easily cut to size with no sharp edges
- For embedding in properly prepared Ecologic™ Plaster TAKCOAT™ Platinum to reinforce or help reduce risk of substrate cracks or drywall board joint lines from migrating through to new finish plaster/stucco system.
- Reinforcing base coats of properly prepared Ecologic™ Plaster TOPCOAT™ Coarse (G) plaster/stucco.
- Wrapping corners to help reduce risk of plaster/stucco knock off.
- Backing for ornamental plaster applications.