EcologicTM Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll is a lightweight mesh ideal for interior or exterior plaster reinforcement when used with EcologicTM Plaster TAKCOATTM or TOPCOATTM systems to permanently hide joints, cracks, holes, and/or unify surfaces when embedded into mortar or plaster. Nonrusting and alkali-stable, EcologicTM Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll is produced from woven strands that are both flexible and flame retardant. Using EcologicTM Brand Fiberglass Mesh Roll as a supplement to plaster system base coats can help prevent cracking, reinforce corners, or even provide backing for ornamental plaster.
- Lightweight rolls with large surface coverage
- Non-rusting and alkali-resistant
- Can be applied in any direction and wrapped to
conform to shaped features
- Easily cut to size with no sharp edges
- For embedding in properly prepared EcologicTM
Plaster TAKCOATTM Platinum to reinforce or help
reduce risk of substrate cracks or drywall board
joint lines from migrating through to new finish
- Reinforcing base coats of properly prepared
EcologicTM Plaster TOPCOATTM Coarse (G)
- Wrapping corners to help reduce risk of plaster/
stucco knock off.
- Backing for ornamental plaster applications.