Ecologic Plaster TOPCOAT™ Customized is our signature made-to-order Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) finish coat that can be completely customized and ordered in any variation of binder, sand, pigment, and inclusions. Send us a sample to get a free evaluation or custom simulation.
- G (Granular) is a coarse sanded finish material for a 2-3 coat Lime Plaster/Stucco (Render) system. Standard TOPCOAT™ (G) can be used as the basecoat placed over non-rusting “self-furring” lath, interior and exterior brick and stone other substrates listed below.
Standard TOPCOAT (G) can also be placed directly over cured TAKCOAT® Platinum. Standard TOPCOAT (G) can also be mixed with 1/3 part TAKCOAT® Platinum when the Scratch Coat is going to be placed directly over pre-dampened and clean brick or stone when doing a traditional parging application without lath.
Standard TOPCOAT (G) can be used as successive Brown Coats to build up the thickness of the Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) system to level out a wall as needed. Standard TOPCOAT (G) in the Coarse-sanded grade (G) can even be used as a final topcoat for Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) systems or use Ecologic™ TOPCOAT® Customized (G) for your unique application.
- F – Creates a smooth, slightly matte finish coat which is commonly found on old rough plaster walls. This product can be customized in various colors.
- XF Interior – Creates an extra-fine finish for interior plaster applications. This product can be customized in various colors.
- XF Exterior – Creates a very smooth finish for exterior applications. This product can be customized in various colors.
If your application requires non-customized (stock) G, F, XF click here.
Suitable Interior and Exterior Substrates
- Non-rusting lath
- Raw brick interior and exterior
- Stone interior and exterior
- Over cured, non-oily vertical concrete.
|Ecologic™ TOPCOAT Bag Coverage|
Looking for more information on application and installation? Check out our how-to videos on interior and exterior plastering here.