Ecologic Plaster TOPCOAT™ Customized Product Description:
Ecologic Plaster TOPCOAT™ Customized is our signature made-to-order Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) finish coat that can be completely customized and ordered in any variation of binder, sand, pigment, and inclusions. Send us a sample to get a free evaluation or custom simulation.
- G (Granular) is a coarse sanded finish material for a 2-3 coat Lime Plaster/Stucco (Render) system. Standard TOPCOAT™ (G) can be used as the basecoat placed over non-rusting “self-furring” lath, interior and exterior brick and stone other substrates listed below.Standard TOPCOAT (G) can also be placed directly over cured TAKCOAT® Platinum. Standard TOPCOAT (G) can also be mixed with 1/3 part TAKCOAT® Platinum when the Scratch Coat is going to be placed directly over pre-dampened and clean brick or stone when doing a traditional parging application without lath.Standard TOPCOAT (G) can be used as successive Brown Coats to build up the thickness of the Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) system to level out a wall as needed. Standard TOPCOAT (G) in the Coarse-sanded grade (G) can even be used as a final topcoat for Lime Plaster/ Stucco (Render) systems or use Ecologic™ TOPCOAT® Customized (G) for your unique application.
- F – Creates a smooth, slightly matte finish coat which is commonly found on old rough plaster walls. This product can be customized in various colors.
- XF Interior – Creates an extra-fine finish for interior plaster applications. This product can be customized in various colors.
- XF Exterior – Creates a very smooth finish for exterior applications. This product can be customized in various colors.
If your application requires non-customized (stock) G, F, XF click here.
Ecologic™ TOPCOAT Pail Coverage*
|Ecologic™ Plaster TOPCOAT™ Extra Fine (XF) Interior Platinum|
|Ecologic™ Plaster TOPCOAT™ Extra Fine (XF) Exterior|
*Estimates will vary depending on the specified custom material and the differences in material properties and mix ratios.
Suitable Interior and Exterior Substrates
- Non-rusting lath
- Raw brick interior and exterior
- Stone interior and exterior
- Over cured, non-oily vertical concrete.
Customized Plaster Questionnaire
Application and Product Data
- Ecologic TopCoat SCG(G)-Cut sheet
- Ecologic TopCoat SCG(F)-Cut Sheet
- Ecologic TopCoat SCG(XF Exterior)-Cut Sheet
Labels and Application Data
- Ecologic TOPCOAT Customized (Packaging Label)
- Ecologic Takcoat Platinum (Packaging Label)
- Ecologic TOPCOAT Platinum Coarse (G) (Packaging Label)
- Ecologic TOPCOAT Platinum Fine (F) (Packaging Label)
- Ecologic TOPCOAT Platinum Xtra Fine (XF) Interior (Packaging Label)
Safety Data Sheet
General Installation Guidelines
Ecologic™ TOPCOAT Customized is a specially formulated mix created by the LimeWorks.us Laboratory. Custom Simulations are pre-fabricated custom formulated mixes that are developed from customer submitted samples (i.e. brick, stone, mortar, paint samples, or color swatches). Once a customer has received their special code from LimeWorks.us and approved the custom mix they can place their order online for their custom product. Lead times vary from product to product based on the quantity purchased, so please get in touch with us with any questions regarding your order.
1 review for Ecologic™ PLASTER TOPCOAT™ Customized